Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blue Rats Move Again After Food-Dye Injection- National Geographic


I never thought it possible... AWESOME!!! Ok I'm all done with my amazement, so Blue Rats? Ok so the Rats were paralyzed and I'm guessing they paralyzed it but anyway while the rat was paralyzed they injected the rat with Brilliant Blue G Dye, which is a derivative from common Blue Number 1 Food Dye. Now the side effects of this after was blue eyes and skin and only clumsy steps instead of actually walking, and scientists say other then Blue eyes and skin they could find any other Clinical effect on the rats. Scientists also say because of the lack of side effects, blue dye could be a boon to paralyzed humans down the road.

1 comment:

  1. Give me the link to the article as well buddy this looks awesome and I think your readers may want to read more about this. I know I do!

    ReplyDelete